- Products and Services
- Proprietary technology empowers businesses and services.
SenseCare Liver supports multiphase imaging based on contrast-enhanced liver CT scans in detecting liver abnormalities including various focal lesions and diffused diseases. Meanwhile, by automatically generating 3D reconstruction model of liver anatomical structures, it also serves as an intuitive and smart tool for clinicians for preoperative assessment and planning, thereby ensuring personalized treatment plan and better prognosis.
Automatic Registration of Multiphase CT Images
Intelligent Detection of Suspected Lesions
- Supports multiphase detection of multiple lesion types in different liver settings, such as hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC), metastatic tumor, etc.
Multidimensional Quantitative Lesion Assessment
- Automatically predicts the degree of tumor risk, measures lesion volume, diameter, and density.
Automatic Analysis of Liver Structure
- Automatically evaluates liver structure and morphology for comprehensive liver abnormality analysis, such as volume of liver segments, right to left (R/L) hepatic lobe ratio, spleen-to-liver (S/L) ratio, etc.
High-precision 3D Reconstruction
- Automatically segments liver anatomical structures and automatically generates labels. Meanwhile, it generates 3D models that support users to dynamically and interactively view the liver structure, tumor location in 360 degree panorama, improving the efficiency and accuracy of preoperative evaluation and planning.