- Customer Success Stories
- Partners and customers spanning across Smart Business, Smart City, Smart Life and Smart Auto
- Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
- Ruijin Hospital is a renowned general hospital in Shanghai, China, with the rating of "Grade 3, Class A", the highest rating in the Chinese medical system. The hospital boasts 46 clinical disciplines and 9 public disciplines with a number of world-recognized medical scientists and experts, including Chen Zhu, Wang Zhenyi and Chen Saijuan.
- Kiang Wu Hospital
- Kiang Wu Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Macau, China. Founded in 1871, the hospital is run by the Kiang Wu Charitable Association and offered Chinese medical services. Renowned doctor Sun Yat-Sen brought Western medicine services to the hospital.
- Qingdao West Coast New Area People's Hospital
- Qingdao West Coast New Area People's Hospital is a tier-3 comprehensive hospital that engages in medical treatment, healthcare, education, scientific research, and emergency care. It is also Qingdao's designated hospital for foreigners. As Qingdao’s designated COVID-19 patient admission facility, it was responsible for the prevention and control of the epidemic.
You haven't completed the information
After completing the information,
you can download the information