- Customer Success Stories
- Partners and customers spanning across Smart Business, Smart City, Smart Life and Smart Auto
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand
- Suvarnabhumi Airport is one of the six airports under the AOT. It covers an area of 32 km2 and ranks first in passenger capacity and aircraft movements in Thailand. It is one of the most important aviation hubs in Southeast Asia, as well as in the Asia- Pacific region. In 2019, SenseTime and SKY ICT cooperated to make digital improvements to the airport's massive physical space of 500,000 m2 by applying AI and mixed reality (MR) technology to optimize the service experience of passengers at the airport.
- Japanese Baseball Stadium
- In Japan, baseball is one of the most popular sports. According to data released by the professional baseball authority in Japan, the number of spectators watching NPB (Nippon Professional Baseball Organization) games at home stadiums was at one point over 26.53 million, an average of 30,928 spectators in each game.
- The leading events management company and a pioneer in the Sports Industry field with proven unprecedented achievements based in Saudi Arabia.
- C-End Consumers and New Customer Groups
- C-End consumers, the new generation Z consumer groups, white-collar workers and students.
- The Forbidden City Culture
- One of the three major cultural and creative events staged at the Palace Museum, Jin Bang Ti Ming ("succeed in imperial examinations") is the museum's latest bold attempt to develop new forms of cultural businesses. It has partnered up with SenseTime in the development of two interactive exhibits for the event, Hao She Kao Sheng Xiang ("candidates in examination hall") and Kong Miao Ji Kong ("Tribute to Confucius at Confucius Temple"), incorporating an "AI" dimension into the traditional Chinese culture to create an immersive, interactive "time travel" experience for the audience. Combining history and culture with technology and arts, the exhibition features an original and intriguing curatorial design that constructs an implied narrative based on numerous real-life installation artworks amid interactive high-tech installations, providing a totally unique viewing experience for the audience. The design highlights the three most popular education themes today - "knowledge changes destiny", "equality in education" and "every trade has its master".
- Bilibili is a popular VOD platform in China, on which users can enjoy the latest animations, the most creative vlogs, and the best ACG atmosphere.
- The Little Red Book is a lifestyle app, on which users can explore their interests and passions alongside celebrities and influencers. It boasts 150 million young users, who share fashion tips, beauty tutorials, travel guides, and food reviews on a daily basis, so as to inspire a more enjoyable and trendy life.
You haven't completed the information
After completing the information,
you can download the information